120 HoistCom Standard Unit is specifically designed and manufactured to be a hardwired fail-safe communication system for the construction industry or anywhere else that requires complete reliability and crystal clear communication. Also available with volume control – 120 HoistCom Volume Control Unit. Please note this is a 120 HoistCom Standard Unit only. To get a quote for a complete HoistCom system customized for your application, please visit http://www.mckeeusa.com/hoistcom-quote
For more detailed information about HoistCom, please visit the product page at http://www.mckeeusa.com/hoistcom.
|Dimensions||9 x 4.5 x 2.25 in|
- No antenna wire required.
- Two way communications.
- Powered by safe 24 volts DC.
- Emergency alarm switches on all units.
- Operates in extreme weather conditions.
- Backup battery power supply for Car unit.
- Heavy duty composite Nylon Plastic enclosure.
- Up to 6 Multiple Frequency channels selection.
- Microphone gain adjustment, for control of feedback.
- Mute function, limits amount of Com units that broadcast.
- Made in the USA and includes a 5 Year Limited Warranty.
If you require product support for a 120 HoistCom Standard Unit, please visit our support section at http://www.mckeeusa.com/support.
If you still have questions or need additional support, please contact us by email or call us toll-free in the USA at any time Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 6:00pm (GMT-8) at 800-321-4138 or at 805-684-7710 outside the USA.