Specifically designed and manufactured to provide CRYSTAL-CLEAR, communications to help create a safer work environment, which increases productivity and lowers the risk of liability.
Pictured: 120EV Volume Car Unit (Left), 120E Standard Floor Unit (Right).
Both are interchangeable with each other.
120 HoistCom Overview
The 120 HoistCom Communication system is specifically designed for Operator Supervised Construction Personnel Hoists and Operator Supervised Permanently installed Elevators for Temporary use. In the USA, OSHA require and recommends the McKee HoistCom and in Canada and Australia a communication system is required to be installed to provide emergency communication in case a worker is injured or maybe suffering from a heart attack or some other life threatening situation. Seconds count to get medical attention to that worker or workers. McKee products are considered the industry standard in the USA, Canada and Australia.
Also used as a general intercom system, allowing supervisors and workers to locate and communicate with each other thereby reducing downtime tremendously, and adding to the profit of the project.
McKee HoistCom System
- Made in the USA.
- All units interchangeable.
- No antenna wire required.
- Two way communications.
- Volume controlled Car Units.
- Powered by safe 24 volts DC.
- Emergency alarm switches on all units.
- Operates in extreme weather conditions.
- Backup battery power supply for Car unit.
- Heavy duty composite Nylon Plastic enclosure.
- Up to 6 Multiple Frequency channels selection.
- Microphone gain adjustment, for control of feedback.
- Mute function, limits amount of Com units that broadcast. (Especially helpful in a built up residential area where noise abatement may be imposed).
130 HoistCom Overview
A new product by McKee Communications, the 130 HoistCom is designed and built for particularly loud locations. The 130 HoistCom achieves louder decibel levels for broadcasting voice communications and alarm signals by incorporating a larger built-in speaker housed in a larger housing. The 130 HoistCom is fully compatible with the 120 HoistCom system and is engineered to enhance an existing system when extra loud broadcasting is required.